The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loking for an IPS Evora with a budget of $35k. I am realistic and know at that price will most likely have some miles on it which I am ok with. Open to any color or options. Just no salvaged cars. Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Loking for an IPS Evora with a budget of $35k. I am realistic and know at that price will most likely have some miles on it which I am ok with. Open to any color or options. Just no salvaged cars. Thanks for reading!
The only cars that are typically that cheap come from the first two model years - when an auto wasn't an option. Make sure you are looking at '12+ when gauging prices.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
What a surprise, a one post poster looking for a car 4k under the lowest price anyone has seen, but of course, no salvage titles..........

color preference?

IF you want cheap, salvage title is always the way to go on these cars.

They get totalled for no good reason

Your average Camry I would not want to look at salvage, but if you inspect an Evora or Elise properly, you can get much more car for the money

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it is a small budget but unfortunately that is my budget. After reading the other reponse to my post, another user has a manual for this price, so I guess I am not far off. I am open to any color and options, as I need to be open with my budget. I will of course wait regardless of how long it will take until my target is reached. Thanks for the responses thus far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts