The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* please do not respond here, I will not see it *

Brand new, never installed switches for early Evora. Part number A132M0229F

This is the original switch panel for the "Comfort Pack", i.e. cars with heated seats.

This also can be installed in a car that does not have heated seats. The trunk button will work just fine, and all switches will light up when the dash lights are on. (To install heated seats on a car that didn't have them from the factory, you will need this switch, the seat units, and some wiring.)

$192 shipped in USA
or best offer

* please do not respond here, I will not see it *

Font Wood Gas Circle Auto part

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,196 Posts
A simple question is how will people contact you? You did not provide contact info.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I didn't mean to be mysterious, sorry.

Most people know this, judging from responses I have had to posts here, but every post on Lotus Talk has contact information already attached. So if you want to PM somebody, just click on their user name and send a message.

If you reply in this thread, I won't see it, but if you send me a message it will pop up in my email and I will know to log in. (As nice as it would be to have direct contact info, nobody in their right mind would ever put an email address or phone number in a web ad.)

For example, I didn't see RapidLotus's message above. But then he PM'd me complaining that my ad was confusing, I got an email with his complaint, and knew to log in.

So...

please PM me if interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts