The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few random parts to sell, some new and some used. Prices include shipping to lower 48 and I am open to reasonable offers. If you want multiple parts, we can likely work out a better deal since shipping will be combined. Click on the photos for higher resolution.

Euro tail lights (B132M0189F) - Brand new in box, never installed. Realized after purchasing these that I did not need them. Includes turn signal bulbs.
$400 shipped for the pair

Reverse lights (C132M0107F) - Stock LED reverse lights with chrome trim. Condition is used, in great cosmetic and working condition. These came off of my ’14 Evora S w/ 15k miles on it.
$115 shipped for the pair

Rear bulkhead trim panel (A132V0050J) – Leather has a small scratch/cut about 1” long and a light scuff just to the right of that (see photos below). It is in good shape otherwise and includes the clips.
$115 shipped

-Paypal only, please.
-No trades.
-Any questions or if you would like additional pics of an item, post up or PM me.

Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback
https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=136641
BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/itrader.php?u=187613

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced on the Euro tails since the British pound has weakened. My loss is your gain.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

Some of you don't seem to understand that the Euro tail lamps are BRAND NEW. I am offering them for $400 shipped and can ship immediately. The best you are going to do buying from a vendor currently is $440, not including shipping, and not including waiting for Lotus to actually build the parts. As stated in the first post, I am open to reasonable offers. Spare me the lowballs, folks. This isn't Craigslist.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Parts still available. British pound is getting stronger...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reverse lights are sold.

Still available:
-Euro tail lights
-bulkhead trim panel

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7