The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
British Racing Group and Lotus Garage will be posting up factory Evora accessories at our regular discounted pricing later this week.
Please check the BRG forum, Let us know whats on your wishlist!!!!!
Keep in mind we have all the Lotus Racing goodies already available on the BRG webstore and the GT4 wing group buy going on right now!
The parts below will be up on the britishracinggroup.com webstore soon. Contact us directly if you would like to place an order

Dust cover$499.57

Outdoor cover $652.81

Red composite engine cover $975.91

Carbon fibre engine cover $1960.54

Valve stem caps $38.67

Battery conditioner, trickle charger $95.42

(solar trickle charger $112.35)

Boot stowage net $51.50

Lightweight Level 1 sports exhaust stainless steel (track use only) $1416.15

Classic wheel, silver cast
front $537.09
rear$638.07

Classic wheel, Stealth Grey
front $521.33
rear $571.60

Sport wheel gloss anthracite, forged
front $1002.65
rear $1095.61

Sport wheel silver, forged
front $1002.65
rear $1095.61

Design wheel, diamond cut, forged
front $1616.27
rear $1643.65

Lotus, wheel lock kit $72.58

Evora reusable interior protection kit $320.25

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Yes. Those door pulls especially.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
How about the Lotus Racing De-cat pipe for the NA Evora?

I see you sell it as part of a larger kit with the exhaust, baffled oil pan, updated shifter cables, etc., but I already purchased and installed the exhaust from my dealer. I'd prefer to get the Lotus part rather than installing the Larini De-cat pipe.

·
Registered
200 Posts
How about the Lotus Racing De-cat pipe for the NA Evora?

I see you sell it as part of a larger kit with the exhaust, baffled oil pan, updated shifter cables, etc., but I already purchased and installed the exhaust from my dealer. I'd prefer to get the Lotus part rather than installing the Larini De-cat pipe.
Lotus actually don't do a de-cat pipe for the N/A, unless you replace the downpipe with the IPS/S one. The orientation of the connection is different.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Lotus actually don't do a de-cat pipe for the N/A, unless you replace the downpipe with the IPS/S one. The orientation of the connection is different.
I thought it was the other way around (i.e., the de-cat doesn't fit IPS/S, but does fit the standard manual NA)? Hopefully, BRG can confirm the application/availability.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I'm with ramtin - 1800 is kinda the max I'd pay. I still need to afford instillation as I am not sure I would trust myself with it :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes. Those door pulls especially.
can you guys provide some pics of the items? I will find the pricing for you, feel free to post here or shoot me an email. If there is anything your looking for in particular let me know.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I thought it was the other way around (i.e., the de-cat doesn't fit IPS/S, but does fit the standard manual NA)? Hopefully, BRG can confirm the application/availability.
I can confirm it for you. The Lotus decat pipe was introduced on MY12 Evora's (non-federal) and to commonise the pipe to fit manual N/A's, the downpipe from the IPS/'S' is now fitted to it. This is why you'd have to go to Larini or 2ublar for a direct fit decat pipe on a pre-MY12 manual N/A.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts