·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,143 Posts
Always good to see a car video by someone who actually works on cars

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Not quite a shout-out to LT for the airbag reset hints that @bakhteria posted, but he likely found that info here. Good to know the info shared here can make its way out to the greater internets.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was hoping it would appear on his channel after seeing it in the background in a couple of videos.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I was hoping it would appear on his channel after seeing it in the background in a couple of videos.
Same here. Thought he would go into a little more detail but I guess it was only there for fluid changes and the airbag light. Pretty crazy he already has 250k+ subscribers after only a year of doing videos. I'm sure a lot of those people came from Hoovie's channel though.

Edit: Why doesn't that car have a boot release button on the dash?

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Edit: Why doesn't that car have a boot release button on the dash?
Running change. The boot release button was added sometime late-MY11/early MY12. Around the same time that heated seats showed up.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Running change. The boot release button was added sometime late-MY11/early MY12. Around the same time that heated seats showed up.
Interesting, did not know that. It's a fairly useless button anyways, considering you have to have the key in the ignition for it to work. In which case, why wouldn't I just use the remote to open it? :unsure:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I really like his slow and steady approach- he has a recent video about cleaning the intake on the Lamborghini sourced V10 in an Audi RS6 that sucked me in for about 10 mins yesterday...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts