The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the GTE Accesories link on the lotus website. I went to it and they finally seem to have a ton of things for the evora. Does anyone have any experience with purchasing these and the dealers getting them? I am mainly intrested in the Supercharger and Engine improvement system. This is the link. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Lotus Evora GTN Brochure

·
Registered
396 Posts
Have I missed a step somewhere? That brochure lists a supercharger as though you can just bolt it on a standard Evora. Doesn't that require the dual oil coolers up front that really can't be retrofitted?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Have I missed a step somewhere? That brochure lists a supercharger as though you can just bolt it on a standard Evora. Doesn't that require the dual oil coolers up front that really can't be retrofitted?

That would be the general consensus. However, consider whether or not you're wanting this supercharger just for sh*ts and giggles, or if this is a track application. If the latter, then certainly oil coolers are needed. Otherwise, nothing is stopping you from adding the supercharger and just using the car on the street as usual with the occasional standing or rolling launch, which is probably what 99% of exotic car owners do anyway. U.S. folks don't have the benefit of regularly driving this car at prolonged speeds higher than allowable, for which this car was designed to do.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Nice stuff. Especially interesting to me: Pagid RS-14s. Kill switch and "engine start" switch. Tow straps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts