The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
5,140 Posts
Same as 400's. This is where parts lists are your friend, a number of dealers have interactive parts sites which give prt number and list applicable models that share that PN

·
Lotus Evora Specialty
239 Posts
All Evora brake calipers are interchangeable on the hub carrier. (with the possible exception of the GTE). So yep, you can fit GT/430 calipers & rotors on a 2010 Evora or anything else. The limiting factor will likely be the wheel diameters.

To make it more tempting, the Master Cylinder are also the same on these cars so the brake bias should be similar to factory.

The bigger question (if you're considering an upgrade) is why? I've found the biggest limiting factor on stopping (on the race track) are the tires... even with r-compounds. I've had no problems with the caliper's capacity even at Laguna Seca, which is one of the tougher braking circuits. This is an unpopular viewpoint but most braking issues (on performance cars) are a result of bad technique. IMHO.

Given that, I still love big brakes and have done some research on fitting something "cooler" (yes that's a pun...LOL). --Sherman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts