Manual
Carbon Pack + carbon access panel
Black Alcantara Pack with red stripes
Red and silver double stitch
Full alcantara steering wheel
Sub and amp
Premium infotainment
Red brake calipers
I would prefer the silver/gold wheels from the JPS 410. If not available for US then the silver forged wheels.
Exterior Livery Pack – Red Cat scratches
Titanium Exhaust
No PPF - (I’ll do that with my guy)
Essex Blue

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! My inspiration was this car:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Nice idea.

Red cat scratches?

·
Illegal Alien
5,153 Posts
Nice idea.

Red cat scratches?
The name to the thin tapered stripes on the front access panel and roof; shows up on some GT430 photos

·
Illegal Alien
5,153 Posts
Thought it might be fun to keep a record of each persons order. Here's mine:

2+0
Manual
Carbon Pack + carbon access panel
Black Alcantara Pack with red stripes
Red and silver double stitch
Full alcantara steering wheel
Sub and amp
Premium infotainment
Red brake calipers
I would prefer the silver/gold wheels from the JPS 410. If not available for US then the silver forged wheels.
Exterior Livery Pack – Red Cat scratches
Titanium Exhaust
No PPF - (I’ll do that with my guy)
Essex Blue

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! My inspiration was this car:
I was wondering why it was soo quiet when the orders and deposits were due. I did back out of mine, but your order spec is close to my intent.

I was going with the Essex Blue with Evora Silver twin center stripes (this matchs a Ferrari 250 GTO Aurora slot car that I had as a kid); carbon roof/access cover; wing end plates and mirror caps in Evora Silver; Silver wheels (I have a set of the JPS silver/gold); full Alcantara wheel (in red if available to US market); Dark Blue/Silver stitching; Essex Blue Interior Color pack; 410 anthracite Alcantara binnacle, (rather than CF);bespoke anthracite Alcantara/cognac leather interior; CC; Premium head unit delete; retain A/C, cup holder and sound insulation; +0, "Automatic".

I was on the fence about Ti exhaust (I am currently modding my 410 with headers back and the finicky part is adapting to the Ti exhaust size, which I am keeping because I have so much cash invested); Track suspension accessory from dealer (Ohlins TTX's) would also be added, but now will go on my 410.

Reactions: Lckitty

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Reactions: Lckitty

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
All speculation but I’m guessing $135K as for the spec in post 1. But there are still many unknowns about just what that will get.

The non drilled brakes would be a plus, for my tastes.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wait, you're spec'ing out options on an order but you don't even get to know the cost of those options? That's.. financially.. let's call it bold.

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
I think I would prefer a base (limited options) Aston Martin Vantage for $160 or so.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Have you seen some of the lease deals being offered for new Vantages? They must not be selling very well.

To be sure I am quite turned on by them. But would want the manual. Interesting how there is that big open space on the console, waiting to be real sports cars.

·
Illegal Alien
5,153 Posts
Wait, you're spec'ing out options on an order but you don't even get to know the cost of those options? That's.. financially.. let's call it bold.
Prices of options was set. I think in this case XHILR8N! was estimating the price of the OP's order, who knows what minor adds he made and didn't list.

·
Illegal Alien
5,153 Posts
We only have one confirmed order listed here, I know a number of others ordered.

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
Have you seen some of the lease deals being offered for new Vantages? They must not be selling very well.

To be sure I am quite turned on by them. But would want the manual. Interesting how there is that big open space on the console, waiting to be real sports cars.
I've been helping our local Lotus/AM store. The GM told me about an $1800/mo lease, 3 yrs, $0 down. $65k. Have you heard of different lease(s)?

Cars like these lose a lot to depreciation in first 3 years. This always hurts lease deals; low residual.

They seem to be selling pretty well. And, got stellar reviews.

Best car I've ever driven. Fast too.

·
Loves to talk
1,108 Posts
Nice spec, pup. That will be a head turner.

My guess on price: $$140-145K including freight. My uncertainty is mostly in regard to the cost of the paint.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts