The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone, I am back in a lotus as of today. Owned an Evora 400 before and I guess I missed it. I didn't realize all the little changes they made to the car until I saw it in person. Amazing!

Love the stance, it sits lower. It just needs some spacers which I'll order soon. Glad to be back.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2020 Lotus Evora GT - Vivid Green
208 Posts
Nice! Haven't seen red with tan leather before. Great combo!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice and welcome back! Not sure if that's the exact same color as "biscuit" but I was on the fence about that interior color on my Elise.

After living with it for 3 years I'm actually digging it more than I think I would black leather.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet! Where'd you find that red/tan? I keep up with the market and I missed that one.
Motorcars of Atlanta. Found it yesterday and called my guy there yesterday, picked it up today. Funny thing is that I have a car on order there so was able to get a decent deal.
Nice! Haven't seen red with tan leather before. Great combo!
I really like it. It looks great.
Excellent choice! Congratulations.
Thanks
Nice and welcome back! Not sure if that's the exact same color as "biscuit" but I was on the fence about that interior color on my Elise.

After living with it for 3 years I'm actually digging it more than I think I would black leather.
Thanks. I was a black leather guy for a long time until I went with a brown interior.

·
2021 Evora GT, 1986 Turbo Esprit
126 Posts
Welcome to the tan interior club. I hunted far and wide for a tan interior with the exterior color I wanted. I remember seeing two reds along the way. Your car is gorgeous.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gorgeous! I love tan interiors in Lotus and red is a timeless color for a sports car. Congrats.
Agreed and Thanks. This is my second red and tan car.
Congrats, enjoy in good health!
Thanks!
Welcome to the tan interior club. I hunted far and wide for a tan interior with the exterior color I wanted. I remember seeing two reds along the way. Your car is gorgeous.
Thank You. It was by chance that I looked and found 1 locally. I will say that if I had ordered, I would've chosen the titanium exhaust and carbon pack. Eh, not a big deal.

·
2021 Evora GT, 1986 Turbo Esprit
126 Posts
Thank You. It was by chance that I looked and found 1 locally. I will say that if I had ordered, I would've chosen the titanium exhaust and carbon pack. Eh, not a big deal.
Ha! My "near perfect" part was my car has no black pack which I would have wanted. I haven't seen nearly as many examples without the black pack or CF pack. It now doesn't bother me in the slightest and I love the full body color look.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow! Red and Tan really work. Looks classy.

How are you enjoying it? I just picked up my first lotus a ‘21 Evora GT and couldn’t be happier. What an engaging car.

What has really impressed me is the amount of joy I get at any speed, and the car doesn’t beat me up for it. I could drive it all day.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha! My "near perfect" part was my car has no black pack which I would have wanted. I haven't seen nearly as many examples without the black pack or CF pack. It now doesn't bother me in the slightest and I love the full body color look.
Yeah, I agree. It is what it is. Doesn't bother me either. I will probably buy the titanium exhaust. Already ordered the third CAT delete pipe.
Wow! Red and Tan really work. Looks classy.

How are you enjoying it? I just picked up my first lotus a ‘21 Evora GT and couldn’t be happier. What an engaging car.

What has really impressed me is the amount of joy I get at any speed, and the car doesn’t beat me up for it. I could drive it all day.
I am enjoying it very much. This is exactly what I told my wife how fun it is just puttering around town. My C63 feels like a normal car just driving around, you have to really push it to have fun but then you're at crazy speeds.

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT / Pewter Grey / Carbon Pack / Yellow calipers + stitch / Alcantara everywhere
73 Posts
Yeah, I agree. It is what it is. Doesn't bother me either. I will probably buy the titanium exhaust. Already ordered the third CAT delete pipe.

I am enjoying it very much. This is exactly what I told my wife how fun it is just puttering around town. My C63 feels like a normal car just driving around, you have to really push it to have fun but then you're at crazy speeds.
I've been looking at sourcing the oem Ti exhaust, but it's ruinously expensive (at least the list price is). I might just pay to have a custom Ti one fab'd. Also fwiw, I emailed Top Speed who makes the ultra light option for the older models (which have smaller tubing sizes) and they did mention they're working on something for the 4xx / GT models. It should be available later this year or early next year.

Also sweet colors. I've generally not been attracted to tan in other cars but this is such a good tone. Some of the better bits of Ferrari sensations.

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400; 2018 Volvo V60 Polestar
15 Posts
Very nice. I have owned two Evoras, both red/black, but the tan interior is awesome.

·
Premium Member
7,308 Posts
Great vehicle. My favorite color combo. Don't be an idiot and screw it up with spacers. Sorry buts its the truth!!! BTW good luck with that on the rear with those 295s

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great vehicle. My favorite color combo. Don't be an idiot and screw it up with spacers. Sorry buts its the truth!!! BTW good luck with that on the rear with those 295s
What’s wrong with spacers?

·
Registered
Caterham Superlite R
97 Posts
What’s wrong with spacers?
From I bloke that knows Lotus Cars
" Lotus engineers spend a lot of time setting up the suspension on Lotus cars and I am sure if it needed that extra width they would have spaced the wheel to include it".

·
Premium Member
7,308 Posts
What he said above. GT fitment is truly maxed out!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts