The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in London, and stopped by the Lotus dealer on Park Lane. Found a beautiful black Evora trimmed in red leather. The sales lady was kind enough to let me tinker around in it, and photograph it.

What a car... easy to get in and out of, shiny, quick and unique. Can't wait to see them in the US. Photos below!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I don't know - I hope that whenever I see it in person that it translates better than it does in pictures. Every picture I see it just looks like the front of the car - particularly ahead of the front wheels - is a mile long. It just doesn't look proportionate. These pictures look that way too. I am trying my best to reserve judgement until I see it - hopefully it is just the angles and flatness of a 2d image that is causing this.

What are some of the other cars in the background - like that little car in the first and last pictures?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...it really does carry a great deal more presence in-the-metal than photographs suggest...gorgeous car; i can't wait to see one in storm titanium...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Evora does have a long hood. I was too enraptured by the comfy interior to take a closer look, had alot of walking to do today as well. The car in the background is a small electric car, I forget who makes it. There are a number of pure electrics in London, since they beat the congestion charges. I have not seen a single electic MINI though, nor any Teslas.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I don't know - I hope that whenever I see it in person that it translates better than it does in pictures. Every picture I see it just looks like the front of the car - particularly ahead of the front wheels - is a mile long. It just doesn't look proportionate. These pictures look that way too. I am trying my best to reserve judgement until I see it - hopefully it is just the angles and flatness of a 2d image that is causing this.
+1

Something just seems "off" to me. Maybe seeing it in person will be better, like the Elan M100. :shrug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts