The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Evora '10
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Looking for the stock Evora NA 2010 fuel pump number for DENSO or AISAN... or if you know the Toyota part number? Believe it is for 190 lpr. Wish to avoid changing out stock connector (see Walbro replacements if I change out connector).
Looking at possible replacement and the $850 for "Lotus" is crazy.
-Dante

·
Registered
3 Posts
The OEM part # is A132L6041H per lotusgarage.com. The Toyota equivalent appears to be 77020-33210. Hope that's helpful.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Dante,

I have a tank from a '10 in storage. I'm happy to pull it out and send you the part numbers from the pump, but unfortunately it'll be about 10 days before I can get there. Perhaps someone else will come up with the details in the meantime, but if not I'll have a look.

I agree that going aftermarket is more trouble than it's worth; these pumps should be cheap and plentiful once you have the part number in hand.

West

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
384 Posts
The entire assembly P/N A132L0081H (which includes the overpriced pump) is only $363 at lotusparts.com, which is probably pretty fair... still, if you can find the denso/asian number, that should save you loads.

·
Evora '10
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for inputs. I can see 'most' of the Toyota fuel pump assembly part number, sticker on top, and believe it is 77020-33210 (or 101962-0850). Trick is whether that contains the correct fuel pump size inside of course. Arrgg. Easiest is to go lotusparts.com route.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts