The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I have a friend considering buying an Evora and I was curious if there was anyone in the Northwest burbs that would be willing to meetup and show off their car.

I have seen one in person at LFSC and tell him that pictures don't do it justice, and while LFSC might still have one, it would be better to find an owner and get their thoughts and maybe swindle a ride along. It's not a big deal, but does anyone have one near Schaumburg? I've never seen one in the wild so I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no... Haha.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
911 Posts
I have to say, I've never seen another one in the wild. Mine is the only one I've ever sat in! Last time I checked, LFSC had two Evoras, one white and one red with the black pack. Both of them are N/A and IPS. Your best bet may be to call up LFSC and have Scott give you a ride/hot lap around in the Evora. That's what sold me in less than two minutes! The Evora really is an amazing car and I just finally got to stretch its legs this last weekend during a spirited drive, she didn't disappoint. Anyway, I'm probably a little crazy for owning an Evora in Wisconsin, but to me it is worth it. I would say schedule an appointment at LFSC because I'm betting that people like me are rare and, well, far between. I'd give you a ride, but that's quite the haul for me. Either way, good luck with your lotus venture!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I aw this guy near Villa Park:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts