The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
378 Posts
CRT086 is incorrect for the clutch slave.

On the left is the CRT086, with the mounting tabs flush with the edge of the cylinder. On the right is the factory part, with the mounting tabs mounted along the centerline.

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
CRT086 is incorrect for the clutch slave.

On the left is the CRT086, with the mounting tabs flush with the edge of the cylinder. On the right is the factory part, with the mounting tabs mounted along the centerline.
I can't be certain, as I don't have one in front of me, but the CRT-085 looks to have the mounting tabs closer to the centerline.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is extremely useful- thanks for posting.
Is there a cross reference for the cabin/pollen air filter used on 2017 onwards Evora 4xx models?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This is extremely useful- thanks for posting.
Is there a cross reference for the cabin/pollen air filter used on 2017 onwards Evora 4xx models?
Thanks.
Have not come across one. But to be fair, there aren't any for the S1 pollen filters either. You could use those custom cut filters and make one roughly the same dimensions, but it may not function as well as the OEM one. Ideally, one of the aftermarket companies that make pollen/cabin filters would make one in our sizes. I think the market is probably too small though for them to consider it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts