The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
384 Posts
CRT086 is incorrect for the clutch slave.

On the left is the CRT086, with the mounting tabs flush with the edge of the cylinder. On the right is the factory part, with the mounting tabs mounted along the centerline.

Reactions: agentdr8

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
CRT086 is incorrect for the clutch slave.

On the left is the CRT086, with the mounting tabs flush with the edge of the cylinder. On the right is the factory part, with the mounting tabs mounted along the centerline.
I can't be certain, as I don't have one in front of me, but the CRT-085 looks to have the mounting tabs closer to the centerline.

·
Registered
227 Posts
This is extremely useful- thanks for posting.
Is there a cross reference for the cabin/pollen air filter used on 2017 onwards Evora 4xx models?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
@DerekOfBass CRT-085 seems to be it. Too bad I can't edit the OP any longer, but hopefully others will search the whole thread when looking for parts.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This is extremely useful- thanks for posting.
Is there a cross reference for the cabin/pollen air filter used on 2017 onwards Evora 4xx models?
Thanks.
Have not come across one. But to be fair, there aren't any for the S1 pollen filters either. You could use those custom cut filters and make one roughly the same dimensions, but it may not function as well as the OEM one. Ideally, one of the aftermarket companies that make pollen/cabin filters would make one in our sizes. I think the market is probably too small though for them to consider it.

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
384 Posts
@DerekOfBass CRT-085 seems to be it. Too bad I can't edit the OP any longer, but hopefully others will search the whole thread when looking for parts.

Externally, the 085 is correct.. internally however, the bore is different. Makes the pedal much stiffer.

Good shout, but back to the drawing board!

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Externally, the 085 is correct.. internally however, the bore is different. Makes the pedal much stiffer.

Good shout, but back to the drawing board!
What bore are you seeing on the OEM one? I just measured the 085 I have and it's showing 20.55mm, which is about as big as the casing could hold?

csc.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that our transmission is also shared with the Toyota Avensis, which uses the CRT-087 part, which looks exactly the same as the CRT-085, but it's likely a slightly larger diameter case and bore. And since the Avensis wasn't sold here, you can only get those CRT-087 parts from overseas. There's also the Valeo 804777 part number, which is likely just a rebranded Aisin. I plan on flushing my brake fluid soon, so I'll take the opportunity to unbolt my OE one and compare it to the 087 part once it comes in.

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
384 Posts
What bore are you seeing on the OEM one? I just measured the 085 I have and it's showing 20.55mm, which is about as big as the casing could hold?

View attachment 1265194

EDIT: I just realized that our transmission is also shared with the Toyota Avensis, which uses the CRT-087 part, which looks exactly the same as the CRT-085, but it's likely a slightly larger diameter case and bore. And since the Avensis wasn't sold here, you can only get those CRT-087 parts from overseas. There's also the Valeo 804777 part number, which is likely just a rebranded Aisin. I plan on flushing my brake fluid soon, so I'll take the opportunity to unbolt my OE one and compare it to the 087 part once it comes in.
Sorry.. I should've taken pictures and listed some details when comparing. them! The exterior case of the 085 is exactly the same size, but the case wall is thinner on one of them, so it held a bigger bore. I think the 085 bore was bigger.

Great stuff here, mate! Looking forward to your results!

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Finally received the CRT-087 and you were right @DerekOfBass; the bore is slightly larger. Here's the CRT-087 (left) next to the CRT-085 (right). The bore on the 087 is ~22.2mm compared to the smaller 20.55mm on the 085, so it should be the correct part.

Unfortunately, because Toyota doesn't sell a vehicle in the US with the EA60, nobody stocks the CRT-087 here. I found plenty of them on ebay UK, and ultimately had mine shipped from Lithuania. $45 and a month later isn't too bad, compared to ~$150 for the OE, and possible 1 to infinity months lead time.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Why is this not sticky’d yet?

I don’t want to get too ‘shooter on the grassy knoll’ here, but perhaps forum allegiance to Lotus and promoting purchase of Lotus catalog parts...?

·
Registered
2010 Lotus Evora n/a
5 Posts
Electric window switches
Vauxhall Astra h MkV 2004 -2012 ( Rear ) or Zafira b MkII 2005 - 2013 ( Rear )
Maybe others !
Part No 13228711

s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg

I can confirm these work perfectly .

·
Registered
322 Posts
Great thread OP!

Brake pads from G-Loc (For Evora 400):
Front: GPX4-GS-1
Rear: GPX3-GS-1

Oil drain plug:
FEMCO M12X1.25-T12

Air filter:
K&N 33-2355

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Why is this not sticky’d yet?

I don’t want to get too ‘shooter on the grassy knoll’ here, but perhaps forum allegiance to Lotus and promoting purchase of Lotus catalog parts...?
Someone stickied this! Thanks mods, and everyone for the contributions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another cross reference for the thread: the failure-prone glove box damper assembly (A132V6009F) is Jaguar's "front glove box support" (T2H6966), which can be had significantly cheaper.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Decklid supports:
16.00'' Lift Supports Depot PM3840 Lift Support With | PM3840-W
Lift Supports Depot PM3840. I bought them on Amazon, put them on and the deck lid promptly dropped. They came as 40 lbs, the original ones measured 45 lbs (bathroom scale) and barely hold the deck up if it isn't too cold. Their customer support was excellent and they 2 day'ed me a replacement set. They said the spec for the Evora was 60 lbs and the 40 lbs ones I got were the correct part number, but not the correct spec. The replacements were tested before they were shipped, and I measured them at 60 lbs.

I found some on Rock Auto for ten bucks that look like they would work fine, but went with these because if the RA parts weren't correct, it would be my fault, and these were specifically for the Evora, so "not my fault." After shipping and all, I would have only saved a few dollars going with RA.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If I could figger out how to post a table, I'd post a table of all the cross references in this thread.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts