The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know theres probably a post out here somehwere where ppl posted pics of their "baby:p." But I want to see more! So could you guys please post pics of your Evora's? I'm currently considering purchasing one myself, but I want to see all the different kinds of combinations. Of course it will be unique, but I just want to see the beautiful pictures :D

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Yea, don't want to be a jerk, but what i meant was personal pics. Like your own Evora, or at least have the ppl who read this thread post more pics on the Evora Picture Thread is all :)
Fortunely Evoras are rare, maybe only 1000 in the USA probably less. Even fewer owners are members on this forum. this is not like a 370Z or 911 which there are 10s of thousands of owners and forum members.
Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Lamborghini are large volume manufacturers compared to Lotus.
What you see is what you get on the pic thread. Even Google doesn't come up with a lot of variation.

·
Registered
110 Posts
^ And hopefully it stays that way. Although if they have to become a little more common to make enough money for Lotus to keep it around, that's ok.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
^ And hopefully it stays that way. Although if they have to become a little more common to make enough money for Lotus to keep it around, that's ok.
+so many to this.

I love the fact that this car is so ultra rare. No one knows what it is unless they are true nuts or video game enthusiasts :) Best response ever at a gas station from one "That's my car!! I drive that every day!" Cracked me up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts