The Lotus Cars Community banner

241 - 260 of 1327 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
@@@Justin
very very nice - as always - pictures!
(just an additional comment: when I saw a black R8 spyder today I wonder how could someone even think about trading an Evora for this :shrug: .....ok it is all up to personal taste but.....the mouth of the R8 looks so unelegant and just like a huge monster version of all Audis! The Evora compared to this - esp in germany - is a very very rare car and much more exotic a n d elegant in a positive way- just keep yours ou upgrade:wave:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
@@@Justin
very very nice - as always - pictures!
(just an additional comment: when I saw a black R8 spyder today I wonder how could someone even think about trading an Evora for this :shrug: .....ok it is all up to personal taste but.....the mouth of the R8 looks so unelegant and just like a huge monster version of all Audis! The Evora compared to this - esp in germany - is a very very rare car and much more exotic a n d elegant in a positive way- just keep yours ou upgrade:wave:)
I'm swithering what to do. I still love the Evora but think I'm just looking to change, for something different.

I might do a few mods over winter! :D

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I posted a few pics of a velvet red evora that had just arrived from the port and in my excitement to show off the color, I didn't realize the photos were a bit too bland so after 2 days of the Cila-jet product application, the car looks absolutely amazing! Pictures still do no justice for this color though :drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
still desperately want that car abe..

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Leaving the paddock at Laguna Seca July 2012, 2010 Evora VSA GTN Build
Great looking Evora! What's the VSA GTN Build entail? Is this a supercharged Evora (assuming aftermarket if so since the Evora S wasn't available in 2010 right?)

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
First pics of Elise's big sister.
Aspen white with custom interior (Porsche espresso black leather).
Met your car today at West Side Cars while picking mine up after getting a new clutch and gearbox.

The Larini exhaust sounds good, but loud. Might be too much on the Autobahn above 200 KpH.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Met your car today at West Side Cars while picking mine up after getting a new clutch and gearbox.

The Larini exhaust sounds good, but loud. Might be too much on the Autobahn above 200 KpH.
I've seen your stripped out car last week at West Side Cars.
It's amazing, that's already on the road again.

Can't wait to hear my own car with the Larini exhaust, I'll pick it up in approax two weeks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great looking Evora! What's the VSA GTN Build entail? Is this a supercharged Evora (assuming aftermarket if so since the Evora S wasn't available in 2010 right?)
Thanks chiarov,
VSA Motorsports built the car utilizing some of the Lotus Racing GTN kits as well as many of there own modification. The engine is N/A still but VSA changed the intake, headers, and the tune and the car is putting out 300 HP to the rear wheels. The car has been put on a pretty extreme diet as well.
I could not be happier with the car! It goes great and handles unbelievably well!
I have to admit I was a little concerned when the car was stripped down, see photo.-eek-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
So it started life as a standard Evora? Man, that photo is crazy. I would have freaked out if I walked into a shop and found my car like that...unless obviously they knew what they were doing. :)

Post more pics of the build and finished product if you have them and have time!

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Mine was looking similar a week ago. Then the engine came out to replace the clutch and gearbox.

Fortunately everything is back and there wasn't even a screw left over :coolnana:

Attachments

241 - 260 of 1327 Posts