The Lotus Cars Community banner

261 - 280 of 1314 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Wow, that is beautiful.
More picks inside and out please.
Ron:clap:
Will do. I am waiting for the freaking Sun to come out. The paint color is impossible to appreciate in pictures and very bright light completely changes the hue. Hopefully tomorrow the cloud will clear and I'll get some good shots.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I love Velvet Red for just that reason . . . it's almost black in the pic you posted and a lush red in bright light. So nice!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Kyle, that is sharp! MY13, did you order it or buy it off a dealer's lot. Bethel is only about 2 hours from me so I hope to meet you at a C & C or car show next season. I'm planning on taking mine to the one in Hershey on 4/27/13 if my car gets delivered by then.

Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Kyle, that is sharp! MY13, did you order it or buy it off a dealer's lot. Bethel is only about 2 hours from me so I hope to meet you at a C & C or car show next season. I'm planning on taking mine to the one in Hershey on 4/27/13 if my car gets delivered by then.

Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home
I custom ordered mine. It took 6 1/2 months to get it to me and my wait was in the Summer!

If you haven't already please join PALS - see sig - you will automatically get invited to all the events in the area including the event you listed plus my PALS Winter Stress Reliever in the Lotus Barn

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Stunning Squid! Was that taken as you pulled out of the car show/C & C that you posted a video from on the aftermarket exhaust thread?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Orlando Hilton -- LOG 32 after the Sebring track day and most folks had already gone home:

The Lotus Alex Job Racing Evora GT and my matching Schecter Solo-6, #1 of 50:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Will do. I am waiting for the freaking Sun to come out. The paint color is impossible to appreciate in pictures and very bright light completely changes the hue.
Now you know how I feel, Kyle. Chet and I will need to find an excuse to come down and visit again so I can check out your sweet new ride. Actually, delivering that 1:22 scale Colorado Orange Europa might be sufficient excuse.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Evora at duPont REGISTRY Cars and Coffee

October duPont REGISTRY Cars and Coffee

Attachments

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm hoping to make it to the next dupont cars and coffee but my schedule is NOT conducive too it...

261 - 280 of 1314 Posts