The Lotus Cars Community banner

281 - 300 of 1327 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
That would be my car at the dragon

Edit: Oops! That's not my car at the Dragon after all, but here's a photo of mine at the Dragon by Killboy. You can see how I might be confused for a second!
Also by Killboy.

And a closeup.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I am really wanting some of that Technocraft carbon fiber love... Until then: Track day!

Drove too fast - it ripped off my ugly blue tape! LOL

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Here's mine. I just moved into a new house a few weeks ago. The garage is still bare. Any ideas on sprucing it up? I plan on getting the concrete coated. How about a Lotus on the wall?

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Here's mine. I just moved into a new house a few weeks ago. The garage is still bare. Any ideas on sprucing it up? I plan on getting the concrete coated. How about a Lotus on the wall?
My favorite garage mod has been good lighting (not just functional, but aesthetically pleasing also). I prefer lots of directed, full-spectrum light (11 150W-equiv, full-spectrum CFL's in pendant fixtures).

Nice TDR, btw. What's the little one?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Congrats!
We need to start a "post your garage" picture thread to get some ideas on how to spruce up the garage. :)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
My favorite garage mod has been good lighting (not just functional, but aesthetically pleasing also). I prefer lots of directed, full-spectrum light (11 150W-equiv, full-spectrum CFL's in pendant fixtures).

Nice TDR, btw. What's the little one?
Good point. Those original bulbs need to go. Strangely, my garage has two side windows which I've shaded since I don't want people at the front door to peering the garage.

Oh, the little heli is a Blade 130.

Thank you both.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Evora in real life

I love going here (Covington WA).......always makes me think where my gunrack would fit....

Attachments

281 - 300 of 1327 Posts