That black interior looks soooo sharp!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Do not like. looks like a reject from "Fast and Furious"

·
Registered
396 Posts
That wild paint job/wrap is criminal. It is the first ugly Evora I have ever seen.

Glad to see Starlight Black represented here. It is an underrated (and seemingly rare) color for the Evora IMHO.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
That wild paint job/wrap is criminal. It is the first ugly Evora I have ever seen.

Glad to see Starlight Black represented here. It is an underrated (and seemingly rare) color for the Evora IMHO.
I agree. the starlight black is beautiful. The dealer had one and I was just about to buy it when the Carbon Evora came up.
I was coming from a Black 370Z, so I decided to go with carbon to change things up abit.
Love a clean black car, just hard to keep them that way:p

·
Registered
396 Posts
I agree. the starlight black is beautiful. The dealer had one and I was just about to buy it when the Carbon Evora came up.
I was coming from a Black 370Z, so I decided to go with carbon to change things up abit.
Love a clean black car, just hard to keep them that way:p
Carbon is a beautiful color that is much easier to live with than black. Wise choice.

I think it is awesome that as I look at each picture in this thread (of all colors), I instinctively think to myself "That lucky son of a b****" and then a fraction of an instant later remember, oh yeah, I have one too :-D Talk about being smitten with one's car . . .

Quick detailing is the only way I have found to keep a black car clean all the time and not spend tons of money and time. I treat my car like I treat myself - a quick wipe-down every other day whether it needs it or not :p

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Bah the Evora is beautiful wrapped any way.

Gumball paintjobs/wraps are all about fun. I just look at it that way and it makes it easy to continue to enjoy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
"AMEN" is a sneaker shop in munich and they have the car for advertising on display in a shop window across there store.........

from www........:

"Munich-based Streetwear Store AMEN showcased in December 2011 a huge collaboration. Together with the artist Paul Snowden the “restyled” a Lotus Evora with inspirations from the Nike iD Lunar Glide +3. They customized the supercar with a variety of visuals and elements from each collaborator. It’s a great mix up between a high octane car and a performance running shoe."

......so: a r t..........;)

61 - 80 of 1327 Posts