The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 120 of 1327 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I think all the Evora colors look best in the late afternoon light -- often getting washed out in full sunlight and only showing their full depth in the pre-sunset glow. Although, I am sure most photographers would say this is true for everything -- as the late afternoon light usually makes every color look better.

Love the Canyon Red Ron!

Craig
Yes you are correct late afternoon and sunset are a great time of day for car shooting. In advertising we called it "Golden Light"
Ron:wave:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Noob. I'm absolutely loving the car. I'm perplexed as to why it's not more popular, but it's great being in such an exclusive club.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Perplexed is a great start as to the plethora of reasons why it isn't more popular.

Obligatory picture - this is the best shot I have of my car stationary:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm really going to stop posting photos soon, I promise (I just can't help it).

Yes you are correct late afternoon and sunset are a great time of day for car shooting. In advertising we called it "Golden Light"
Ron:wave:
Can't help but post a few more from a recent shoot I did (same location as the pro used to shoot my car, but without a pro... just me behind the camera). These are from noon -- not ideal light, but the Evora still looks great!

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
@chelmreich - you are determined to make me regret my Phantom Black purchase in leu of Chrome Orange. Love the fact that your Evora (like mine) is a kid carrier. I never get tired of the stunned faces when I pull two kids out of the back. Parenting - WINNING!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
@chelmreich - you are determined to make me regret my Phantom Black purchase in leu of Chrome Orange. Love the fact that your Evora (like mine) is a kid carrier. I never get tired of the stunned faces when I pull two kids out of the back. Parenting - WINNING!
Definately a Parenting WIN!!!!!!!!!
Little known fact. For fuel the car runs best on 91 octane or TIGER BLOOD:evil:

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Artic Silver looking good. Great angle for a picture too:clap:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Finally got around to uploading a picture. Surely not on the level of quality of many others posted here. I'll try to get around to taking some snaps this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Attachments

101 - 120 of 1327 Posts