The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Shows sold out when trying to checkout :( website shows in stock)
Maybe not what you're looking for, but I have a set of the euro clear ones with gray base from GRP (apparently NLA). Just throwing that out there if you're interested.

Or if you have to, you can always pay the OEM price.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Shows sold out when trying to checkout :( website shows in stock)
@nintense -- I just double checked and the button for the new ones should work now--a page refresh might be needed. As for the used one, I should confirm whether it's a drivers or passenger's side before resetting it. Feel free to email me at [email protected] --Sherman

(LotusTalk won't let me reply with the HethelSport account because it thinks I don't have at least 10 posts or have been be registered for at least 3 days.)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@nintense -- I just double checked and the button for the new ones should work now--a page refresh might be needed. As for the used one, I should confirm whether it's a drivers or passenger's side before resetting it. Feel free to email me at [email protected] --Sherman

(LotusTalk won't let me reply with the HethelSport account because it thinks I don't have at least 10 posts or have been be registered for at least 3 days.)
Emailed you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,523 Posts
In the future being a tapatalk user you need to stay away from the "Start a Conversation" button when placing listings. Us the appropriate button please.

·
Administrator
13,523 Posts
PM sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts