The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a way to remove the inner most (nearest the interior) fuse in the rear fuse box? I want to check the one for the ac compressor and I can’t even see it, let alone get to it.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Deja Vu had to access the rear fuses for the ac a while back. Unfortunately, he hasn't been on in a long time. However, you might want to PM him and if he still has the same email address, he might get notification and reply.

With that said, you can see his thread from 2016 here:

If you read through it, you will see he tried a bunch of fixes. He had no codes thrown but used an OBD reader and sent a "code reset". That got things working again. So, if you get to the fuse and it tests ok, it might be worth a shot if you have a reader to see if there are codes and even if not, try a reset.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deja Vu had to access the rear fuses for the ac a while back. Unfortunately, he hasn't been on in a long time. However, you might want to PM him and if he still has the same email address, he might get notification and reply.

With that said, you can see his thread from 2016 here:

If you read through it, you will see he tried a bunch of fixes. He had no codes thrown but used an OBD reader and sent a "code reset". That got things working again. So, if you get to the fuse and it tests ok, it might be worth a shot if you have a reader to see if there are codes and even if not, try a reset.
Thanks chrome. I found that thread but it didn’t say how he got the thing out. I can’t believe they tucked it away like that. I’m pretty sure it’s fine and have a plan but wanted to check the fuse to be sure. I might try pming him

1 - 3 of 3 Posts