The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and surprisingly didn't find an answer. Will the 19/20 "Lotus Design" wheels from an Evora S fit a newer 2017 Evora 400? Obviously they are the right size (19/20) to clear the bigger brake calipers, but I am wondering if anyone knows about the offset. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much chrome orange!! The "Lotus Design" wheels were gold/bronze and came on the limited run GP edition Evora S, but if they are the same spec as Option 1 or Option 2 you posted above, it looks like they should fit fine. 8/9.5 with an offset of 52/69 or 55/69 is damn near the same as the 400 wheel spec.

Also, I found this useful wikipedia link that has info on all Evora wheels, it doesn't list offset but is a useful lookup nonetheless.

https://wiki.seloc.org/a/Wheels_and_tyres_-_Evora

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
If they’re the GP wheels (bronze) then they’re the same wheels as the silver diamond cut and black ones that where on the S1 S’s.

·
Registered
84 Posts
So somewhat related, and I think I know the answer, but the 19/20 rims from a 2013 S should bolt right up on a 2011 NA that came with the 18/19 rims, correct? I read somewhere that the rims from the 400s wont swap out with the S1 rims, but I was pretty sure that all S1 rims were interchangeable.

·
Registered
102 Posts
So somewhat related, and I think I know the answer, but the 19/20 rims from a 2013 S should bolt right up on a 2011 NA that came with the 18/19 rims, correct? I read somewhere that the rims from the 400s wont swap out with the S1 rims, but I was pretty sure that all S1 rims were interchangeable.
Correct. I purchased the Design Diamond Cut wheels (19/20) off of a new 2012 Evora S and bolted right on my 2011 N.A.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts