The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current mileage 23500. Asking $48000. Certificate of provenance "only MY12 Evora S in nightfall blue with ivory white trim worldwide"

Nightfall blue metallic paint, oyster executive leather interior, gunmetal grey forged alloys, tech pack, premium pack (heated), backup camera.

Bought new June 2013 from Lotus of Cleveland, No aftermarket modifications except I fitted a fumoto oil drain plug and dealer applied partial PPF before shipping to me. Daily driver, always garaged, never raced, non smoker, service records and invoices available, 2 original keys and owners handbook.

New Michelin Pilot Sport 4s fitted front & rear, currently have 2500 miles on them. Brake / clutch fluid upgraded to Motul 660. Shell Rotella oil and Zerex Asian 50/50 coolant. Brake pads and rotors originals with about 50% life remaining.

Relocating necessitates sale. Will post photos over a couple of posts due to size limits etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very very interested please pm I don’t have permission to pm on here oQUOTE=McEwansExported;5962326]Current mileage 23500. Asking $48000. Certificate of provenance "only MY12 Evora S in nightfall blue with ivory white trim worldwide"

Nightfall blue metallic paint, oyster executive leather interior, gunmetal grey forged alloys, tech pack, premium pack (heated), backup camera.

Bought new June 2013 from Lotus of Cleveland, No aftermarket modifications except I fitted a fumoto oil drain plug and dealer applied partial PPF before shipping to me. Daily driver, always garaged, never raced, non smoker, service records and invoices available, 2 original keys and owners handbook.

New Michelin Pilot Sport 4s fitted front & rear, currently have 2500 miles on them. Brake / clutch fluid upgraded to Motul 660. Shell Rotella oil and Zerex Asian 50/50 coolant. Brake pads and rotors originals with about 50% life remaining.

Relocating necessitates sale. Will post photos over a couple of posts due to size limits etc.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm very interested and sent an email to your gmail account found in your public profile. When your able, please email me at jparine at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
**SOLD**

Thank you for everyone's nice comments and those who inquired about the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts