1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
5,261 Posts
Rimstock makes them; one of their aftermarket trade names is Team Dynamics

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Yeah. I don't think most manufacturers make their own. As an example, Lamborghini wheels are made in Ohio.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
By chance do you own black forged wheels??

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was actually looking to buy the diamond cut wheels/tires. Anybody know where I could buy them?
Best bet is a Lotus dealer; unless you can get them off someone on LT. I believe they are pretty expensive. Something like 1k per wheel.

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
692 Posts
Best bet is a Lotus dealer; unless you can get them off someone on LT. I believe they are pretty expensive. Something like 1k per wheel.
that's too much for those rims. Yes, they are nice but not that nice with that price...better get some after market wheels.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes, I agree. A few of us have ventured away from the stock wheels. There are a few companies our there that have made customs wheels for the Evora. I went for the PB Racing Monza wheels (GTE wheels) this past spring. Same size as the 19/20 S wheels. I think they retail for $4,150 for the 19/20 combo, which I believe is cheaper than stock S wheel package.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the diamond cuts on my car - have been contemplating downsizing as I'm doing more track days and autocross now. Do you have a set of stock 18/19s?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have to stock 18/19s.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Not sure if this means you do or do not have them, but I have some interest in a set of standard size wheels. I use winter tires, and it's a pain - and expensive - to have the tires mounted/dismounted. I had the same problem with my Elise, but wheels for those cars are plentiful, and so it was easy to acquire them. I know the previous poster is looking to perhaps trade the larger wheels for the smaller size, but if that doesn't come to pass, let me know if you are interesting in selling the 18/19 combo.

·
Registered
184 Posts
For reference, I have the diamond cuts, bent a rim in the fall. Long story. Replacement for one of the fronts is $1,600 retail. For ONE!

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Black forged is what I am thinking come spring.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have these wheels, and would definitely trade for some "s" diamond cut wheels/tires. The car is brand new, less than 200 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I also have stock silver forged wheels, and would live to unload them!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I can off-load the stock 18/19 forged wheels. PM me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts