The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I was watching the auction today when the Evora sold. It was being sold for charity (breast cancer) by one of the Baldwin actors. It edged up to 150k and seemed to stall. Baldwin sweetened the pot by offering air fare for two to New York to watch a taping of Saturday Night Live. The deal included back stage passes and the after show party. With the extra incentive is climbed to 200k.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you suppose the Evora was compensation for his participation at the Lotus unveiling with Danny Bahar??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Do you suppose the Evora was compensation for his participation at the Lotus unveiling with Danny Bahar??

Who knows but it went to a great cause/foundation. Mrs. Baldwin (mother) had breast cancer and beat it so started her own foundation to raise awareness/money for a cure. This is good for everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Yes, it was associated with the two car shows the baldwins were present for (france, california) when the Evora was shown.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Abe, it is a beautiful car and it's amazing how much money is raised for these great charities over the course of only 3 days! It must have felt good being part of the event.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts