The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been asked by a group of Evora owners to introduce a Group Buy for the Lotus OEM Shift Cable Upgrade Kit. This is the kit that has all the components to modify your 2009/2010/2011 Evora with the 2012MY+ cable arrangement. The result is more confident and percise shifting for manual transmission cars.

The kit is on our site here:

Lotus Evora Factory Gear Shift Cable Upgrade

We will run this group buy through the end of August. On August 31st, everyone who has signed up on this thread will receive a PayPal based invoice. Shipment of the kits will occur within 4-5 weeks thereafter.

Discounts listed below based on total paid orders and applied to the current list of $2,195. Shipping is based on location and is provided AT COST.

0-4 kits- No discount
5-10 kits- 15% discount
11-15 kits- 20% discount
16+ kits- 25% discount

VAT taxes, if applicable, are additional for European orders. No taxes for US residents except those in Pennsylvania.

You may also opt to add the BRG Clutch Kit upgrade as well with a 10% discount for the group if 5 purchases are made.

BRG Exclusive Lotus OE Evora Clutch Kit

If you decide to order, please add your name to the list in your post with the previous orders listed as well.

·
Registered
220 Posts
confused on the clutch kit? all the parts listed purchased seperatly doesn't come close to your asking price? am I missing something?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
confused on the clutch kit? all the parts listed purchased seperatly doesn't come close to your asking price? am I missing something?
I'm not sure. Are you looking at the correct uprated parts? Correct quantities? Where are you getting pricing from? US and Euro pricing is different. This is an "add on" to the main deal but if you can clarify for me, maybe I can do something to explain the different or adjust.

·
Evora '10
52 Posts
1. DLO for Gear shift upgrade kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts