The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Two of the brackets have arrived. The third one is steel so is getting coated with zinc. We should have them kitted and ready to ship by early next week.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Production brackets are here now and we are kitting them up. We are including the factory Revers Lockout collar and our Bollock with each kit since the Evora installation needs these bits.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have pre-2012 shift cables and was looking at eventually purchasing your cables as an upgrade. Will the shiftR111 work with either? I notice your page has a configuration for stock/aftermarket cables.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have pre-2012 shift cables and was looking at eventually purchasing your cables as an upgrade. Will the shiftR111 work with either? I notice your page has a configuration for stock/aftermarket cables.
Yes, they will work but you will need to get our rod ends to work with the stock cables. If you upgrade to our cables, then you won't need them.

·
694 Posts
Looks great. Has anyone on this forum tried this shifter on an Evora?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have and I absolutely love it! I still forget I can shift my car fast when I am driving it. I did the shifter, which if you read the forums you have seen where stock shifters break at times, I had the cables done as well as the bullock knob. It shifts great for a cable shifter, on par with the 911 I test drove the other day. When I test drove the 400 it was right on par if not better shifting. This was one of the best mods I have done to my car.

A note: I do have the 2010 NA that currently has about 25k miles on it. I have had the shifter/cables almost 6 months.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts