The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this question has been asked elsewhere, I just can't find it via the search functions.

I've been seeing a bunch of evora's for sale that are 2013/2014s with less than 50 miles on the odometer and never titled. Does anyone have experience either trying to buy one of these or having bought one and started driving one? Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Where are you seeing those? They might have been scam listings because I'm not finding them on Cargurus, Cars, or AT. I do remember seeing some really old listings on CarGurus when I was looking last year but they finally got taken down.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Where are you seeing those? They might have been scam listings because I'm not finding them on Cargurus, Cars, or AT. I do remember seeing some really old listings on CarGurus when I was looking last year but they finally got taken down.
Probably Secor Lotus. They've had some new 2014s listed for quite a while Inventory - Secor Lotus : Secor Lotus

Probably still some other dealers too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Do they really still have new 2014s? New 400s I could understand. A lot of car dealers are pretty lazy about taking old listings down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a 14 “new” 2 years ago, starter went the day after I brought it home in my driveway. Since then it’s been smooth sailing......new dash, clutch mc , wiring harness, long block, apillars, sail panel, window seals,and 6 months to go on warranty
Still love the car tho, and Autosport has handled it great

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
Secor Lotus specializes in being unable to sell new S1 Evoras. If kept, inside the cars should be JUST fine as long as they are brought to life properly, meaning full charge, udates, taken for a nice long drive etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts