The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus did some nice work on the Evora suspension.

How compatible are the Evora and the Elise chassis? It is the same Lotus 'modula' architecture and aluminum construction.

Are the suspension pick-up point and the A-arm dimensions the same? similar?

Is there a site, just like Elise/Exige, where all the shop manuals are on-line with the diagrams?

Thanks,

Anton

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
the evora is VVA, the Elise is not... so completely different chassis. i don't know exactly how different the suspension picks up are, but i would suspect there was no intent to make them inter changeable at all, as the evora was developed to become the esprit as well. the evora has power steering as well, so i suspect there may be different geometry with that in mind.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lotus did some nice work on the Evora suspension.

How compatible are the Evora and the Elise chassis? It is the same Lotus 'modula' architecture and aluminum construction.

Are the suspension pick-up point and the A-arm dimensions the same? similar?

Is there a site, just like Elise/Exige, where all the shop manuals are on-line with the diagrams?

Thanks,

Anton
As the others say no its a different chassis

Elise suspension DeRoure Ltd - The most comprehensive Lotus parts site on the web. - Part Diagrams.

Evora suspension DeRoure Ltd - The most comprehensive Lotus parts site on the web. - Part Diagrams.

Evora Chassis and subframe DeRoure Ltd - The most comprehensive Lotus parts site on the web. - Part Diagrams.

Elise Chassis and subframes DeRoure Ltd - The most comprehensive Lotus parts site on the web. - Part Diagrams.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts