The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a bit of stretch, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to float the idea out here. I currently have a Alfa Romeo 4C and I’m looking to make the change to something a little more livable on a daily basis. The Evora S or 400 is on the short list, but there aren’t really any for sale around me, so would anyone in the NoVA/DC area be willing to meetup and let me drive theirs? I’d buy lunch and you’re welcome to drive the 4C in return if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Lotus Rookie
28 Posts
I'm in northern Montgomery county MD. I have a 2011 Evora S. I would definately be open to allowing a test drive for a Alfa 4c test drive in return. Not sure what your timeline is, but it would be great to wait till the weather breaks or the salt/ treatment is off the roads... PM me.

·
Registered
473 Posts
This might be a bit of stretch, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to float the idea out here. I currently have a Alfa Romeo 4C and I’m looking to make the change to something a little more livable on a daily basis. The Evora S or 400 is on the short list, but there aren’t really any for sale around me, so would anyone in the NoVA/DC area be willing to meetup and let me drive theirs? I’d buy lunch and you’re welcome to drive the 4C in return if you want.

Prior to buying first Evora (2012S) and now with 2017 400, tested the 4C, along with "she who must be obeyed" (and requires manual trans exclusively!), found the Alfa with much too small/tight interior- and other cons. Extremely happy with Evora on comparative basis, and look forward to your thoughts.
I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.............

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in northern Montgomery county MD. I have a 2011 Evora S. I would definately be open to allowing a test drive for a Alfa 4c test drive in return. Not sure what your timeline is, but it would be great to wait till the weather breaks or the salt/ treatment is off the roads... PM me.

Thanks ahyeahut. I’ll send you a PM once I hit the 5 post mark and get access to that. I don’t mind waiting a little bit for the weather to turn. Hopefully that’s in the next two weeks or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prior to buying first Evora (2012S) and now with 2017 400, tested the 4C, along with "she who must be obeyed" (and requires manual trans exclusively!), found the Alfa with much too small/tight interior- and other cons. Extremely happy with Evora on comparative basis, and look forward to your thoughts.

I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.............

I hope it is as good as all the reviews claim it is. I’ve been watching videos on YouTube nonstop. So far I’ve test driven and crossed the following off the list:

BMW M2
C7 Stingray/Grand Sport
Shelby GT350
A manual F-Type V6S
Camaro ZL1

All of them just don’t have that much feedback and just don’t have the “it” factor. I also drove a 981 Boxster GTS and a 991.1 911 both of those were excellent, so at this point it’s one of those two or an Evora.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts