The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Evora..... But only if it's an S model in Solar Yellow. Any Exige in Chrome Orange trumps that though. Btw, that's the fastest color, just an FYI.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
The serious answer is that they are very different animals. If you're serious then you owe it to yourself to go out and actually drive both. Big purchase, different kind of vehicles, etc. Go drive both.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Brought up many times. Try doing a search.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
one more raw one more refined. yes, you must go drive both. more room in the Evora and more power but heavier. depends on what you like and want it to do. both are really great cars, it's really up to you. certainly money too. have fun deciding and keep us informed. lots of good help here. also no more new exiges (street legal ones anyway) where the evoras are new or slightly used.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ask yourself...which would Colin Chapman choose?

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Perhaps. Speaking of his grave (not wanting to hijack this thread though), I went there a month or so ago as part of the whole Lotus tour by Richard Parramint. It's in a really small English town about 10 mins from Hethel in a tiny cemetery. For such a well known man, his grave site is quite humble and unassuming.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ask yourself, what would Brian Boitano do?

In all seriousness, I couldn't afford an Evora, so I didn't do much research on them. I love my Exige... and prefer its styling, though :)

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Drive both and see for yourself, they are very different cars. Both cars have a lot to offer just depends on what you are looking for.

I will probably buy another Elige one day as a track only car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts