The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DI'm looking to replace some warranty items, what is your preferred dealership in the Bay Area?

I live in San Francisco (BMC?), but happy to drive to Los Gatos if it's worth doing.

Any experiences from Evora owners, good or bad, appreciated. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't have a lotus but I've seen the repair facility at Boardwalk and it is very big and clean and do some major work.

I have a related question for the group.
do they give you a loaner car when you bring your car in for warranty work? or repairs that take more than a couple hours?

for a 70k plus car they surely should.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I got my Evora from BMC but never did any service there (because I live in WA).
My impression of BMC is that they are nice people and very helpful. Even after the purchase they continue to provide any support and answer any question (warranty, mod ideas, etc) I have. So personally I'd give them a A+ :)

My buddy who has an Elise goes to Los Gatos a lot for service. I've been there with him once and the service guys seem very nice too.

So if I were you, I wouldn't mind going to either really. At least there's no one that I'd absolutely avoid.

·
Registered
959 Posts
It seems the consensus is all three Bay Area dealers are quite good. I was at Boardwalk last week and they were very professional. They did give me a loaner, but just your standard Hertz car. Not that I'm complaining.

·
Registered
23 Posts
DI'm looking to replace some warranty items, what is your preferred dealership in the Bay Area?

I live in San Francisco (BMC?), but happy to drive to Los Gatos if it's worth doing.

Any experiences from Evora owners, good or bad, appreciated. :)
If you live in SF then definitely BMC in SF. I used them for extensive warranty repairs. They give loaners too. Billy in service is excellent. You'll probably need to take your car back until they get the parts for the repairs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts