The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is in excellent condition. Please post your email/phone number here if you are interested, so I can get in touch with you. Car is excellent condition. Perfect car for daily commute or if you want to start auto-x or track. Car has not seen track, its been set up recently perfectly, and has seen 3000 miles in the last 2 years. Over the last month I have been driving it 60 miles a day.

UPDATE: Need to move it by July 25th. Credit cards accepted!!!!

Will consider TRADES OF ONLY: station wagon/suv/sedan/truck (anything 5 speed/boring/interesting) British or Japanese only

8400$ OBO. Will listen to reasonable offers.

1985 Corolla GTS. Excellent condition. A/C, CD Player, sunroof, 5 speed manual, 129K miles. Grey interior color. Brand new seals (front and rear), brand new tires, brand new all belts, brand new bearings recently done. Car is smogged and registered till May 2009. Car has a few very tasteful mods done. 31MPG highway. Excellent condition.

1) Cusco 6 point roll bar
Silver exterior with Black/Gray interior
~ Clean original Dash with NO CRACKS!!
~ Power sunroof, power steering, power everything except the windows which are manual crank
~ Original AIR CONDITIONING and HEATER that actually WORKS!!!

2) Genuine TRD bucket seat on the drivers side - These TRD buckets have been discontinued from what I heard recently and they are in the neighborhood of $700-$800 new.

3) Suspension is KG/mm springs from Japan, 8kg in front and 6kg in back, with KYB AGX adjustable

4) Fujitsubo Legalis twin tip exhaust - I bought brand new in Japan and shipped here.

5) Brand New Toyota OEM JDM "Zenki" Front Bumper Skin -

6) Brand New JDM Zenki Front Lip

7) Brand New NARDI GARA 3 Type 4 Steering Wheel

8) TEIN Adjustable Front Camber Plates

9) Techno Toy Tuning Front Strut Tower Brace + Tri-Bar Combo as well as T3's Rear Strut Tower Brace

10) Techno Toy Tuning Short Shift Kit

11) Techno Toy Tuning Panhard / Lateral Bar to center the rear axle properly due to the lowered suspension setup

12) ARC Titanium Shift Knob

13) EXTREMELY RARE set of SSR Bright Speed wheels wrapped in practically brand new set of Falken Ziex 512 185/60-14 tires.

REAR SPOILER HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A BLACK ONE, NOT SILVER AS IN SOME OF THE PICS.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This car is very clean, but for those who are interested, now there is a 700$ kit, that allows a full swap of the F20c honda s2000 motor into the car.

Talked to the shop that specializes in this recently and here is some info, to save you research:

$3500 for S2000 motor/tranny/full complete
$2000 Labor
$700 Engine kit

And of course you can do the Supra TT swap as the guys in Chicago like.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Origianl AC that works!?? Wow!

And it's been drivin by Neil. That should add some value!
Nice cage! Unfortunatley my vehicle count has been limited by parking space!

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is too clean to do motor swap/cut up/race, so getting rid of it, and build another monster from scratch, that isn't as nice.

$100 commission to whoever gets it sold. Flex on price, car needs to be gone by July 25th, 2008.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Car is too clean to do motor swap/cut up/race, so getting rid of it, and build another monster from scratch, that isn't as nice.

$100 commission to whoever gets it sold. Flex on price, car needs to be gone by July 25th, 2008.
gotcha, good luck on the sale, ill ask around for ya!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts