The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hats off to Darrell and Don (tech) at Lotus of Newport Beach ... they have made my brief ownership a very positive experience. Darrell made it no problem for me to cancel to due inclimate weather, and reschedule when it was sensible (something that would not be possible with other brands that I own / have owned). And Don... if there is a more knowledgeable, more enthusiastic tech out there, I have not met him.... and a nice guy to boot. I am happy knowing that these are the people who will be representing the face of Lotus that I will be dealing with in the future. Also, I accidentally locked my keys in the trunk before driving off - within minutes, the trunk was open, and the keys were in my hand - no specifics (as I am sure you all will understand). I in no way work for, with this dealership or any other... just passing on the good word, as this kind of experience has been far and few between. Also, the car is exceptional, I love, love, love it ! Off to drive...

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Patricko said:
Don, Darrel and Eric are the best. I can not say enough good things about the people at Newport European:bow:
I agree 100%! THE BEST! We're fortunate to have them in So Cal. Not many dealers, but the best service! :clap:
:bow:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Same here. i serviced the car two weeks ago and drove the car from Vegas . very accomodating! All three of them are professionals.
In addition I bought competition pads,brake lines and have ordered belts , hoses, and a removal steering wheel. There price are competetive and they get the job done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.