The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Wesley, Im 27, & live in Panama City, Fl. Currently I drive an 04 350Z 6mt Enthusiust edition. My Z has a serious suspension build, mild drivetrain build, and minor estetic mods. I dont drive my Z much. Mostly to cruise-ins and to the local autoX in Dothan, AL. I have been very competitive with my Z. I usually finish 1st in class and top 5 overall out of a field around 50. However I can never beat this green Elise that comes. As the old saying goes if you cant beat'm , join'm. Ive always wanted a Lotus Elise/Exige. Im planning on waiting till the new year to make my purchase. That way I can sell my Z (which is paid off) & have my end of the year bonus. In the meantime just looking to meet people and get their ideas on what mods to start with, or what to look for when Im ready to purchase.

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Welcome! These are amazing machines. Supercharging is the best mod. Look around and start reading about them. This is the best place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I figured that F/I would be an early mod. I just wasnt sure what the reliability was. I had a TRD S/Ced TC a few rides back, & the vortec S/Cer sucked. Had it replaced 4 times under warrenty. I would rather stay N/A than deal with the reliability issues again.

I plan on doing a ton of research but if anyone wants to recommend a specific SuperCharger of turbo setup I would appriciate the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts