The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I recently had a full detail on the Lotus from Steve at Executive Auto Detail.

He did an amazing job which included a complete paint restoration (Clay Bar, compounds, wax, etc) as well a full detail inside, and the engine bay.

He came to my house with all of his own equipment, materials, water, etc. and spent about 9 hours on my car.

He only charges $229.00 which for the amount of work and detail he did I think is a steal.

He was highly recommended to me by Auto Image in Castle Rock, which is the premier body shop in town, and I am highly recommending him as well.

His number is 303.668.0543 and you can tell him Dave with the black Lotus referred you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi All,

I recently had a full detail on the Lotus from Steve at Executive Auto Detail.

He did an amazing job which included a complete paint restoration (Clay Bar, compounds, wax, etc) as well a full detail inside, and the engine bay.

He came to my house with all of his own equipment, materials, water, etc. and spent about 9 hours on my car.

He only charges $229.00 which for the amount of work and detail he did I think is a steal.

He was highly recommended to me by Auto Image in Castle Rock, which is the premier body shop in town, and I am highly recommending him as well.

His number is 303.668.0543 and you can tell him Dave with the black Lotus referred you.

Thanks!
Might have to do this before the Lotus gets tucked away for the winter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts