The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im ready to purchase my exhaust...one question before i buy the plack ...is that the loudest i can put on there or ...is there something even louder

·
Illegal Alien
4,991 Posts
Well im ready to purchase my exhaust...one question before i buy the plack ...is that the loudest i can put on there or ...is there something even louder
Only thing louder will be to also install headers, with the two you may be deaf before you can get to doctor for a hearing test.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I built my own exhaust like a few on here. Same as the Plack but with a resonator. I absolutely LOVE it and it has no drone.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I have a Plack and I would not want a louder exhaust...its pretty darn loud when you lay the foot down but can be tame putting around town. I like it loud and the Plack is even borderline for me. I am not sure how loud you like it though but it's dang loud.

For example/perspective, I get to carve up some mountain lake roads during the summer where we have a place in Lake Chelan, WA. Our place is along the shore at the base of the mountains in the background with empty long swooping roads leading there following the shoreline. The road actually ends a few miles past our place. From where someone took this pic, you can hear the car coming if I am having some fun! :) Granted it is a very quite place and sound carries. I don't do it very often, don't want to be labeled "that douche guy" bothering everyone...but every once in a while, I can't help but get on it occasionally and it sounds awesome!

Attachments

Reactions: etaent

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have had a Plack on my Evora S for a few weeks. I love it. it is loud enough for sure. I really like the bass type tones as opposed to the high whine that I heard from others. great upgrade for me. the clip from the plack site is very accurate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took the exhaust off to be ready for the plack..assuming the plack is nothing more than a muffler 3rd cat delete pipe i started the car it sounds good more throaty im sure ill be happy with the plack...the car was just too quiet with the stock exhaust

·
Premium Member
231 Posts

skip to 45 seconds on first vid and 1:12 on second

this is 2bular header, cat and valved exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts