The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
I saw someone with a 2003 Elise once in Palo Alto, CA (next to Stanford). It looked really odd, and the guy just parked, so I talked to him. It didn't look as good as the newer cars. I wonder why he got that. Maybe because it was cheap?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Was it a silver 111S? If so, I've seen it in San Mateo. Also seen a couple S1's in the area (yellow, silver)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
oh, its an older european version... nevermind thats not a very good deal. thanks for finding it.
Thats ~market price for an S1 Exige. Where did you see where they were cheaper? A motorsport Elise from the same year is $89,000 on wirewheel.com.

I saw someone with a 2003 Elise once in Palo Alto, CA (next to Stanford). It looked really odd, and the guy just parked, so I talked to him. It didn't look as good as the newer cars. I wonder why he got that. Maybe because it was cheap?
Sure it wasn't an S1? And did not "look as good" as our cars?:confused:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
That's a smokin hot ride. I'm sure someone will snap that up. S1 is lighter. I fell in love with the S1 when I first saw it overseas and would rock one today if it had a non-Rover motor. (Toyota stuff FTW! :p )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts