The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all, I am in the mood to sell my 06 Exige and get another Esprit. I have had an Red 95 S4S, a Blue 99' V8 and a Red Special Edition 2002 V8, so I now believe it's time for a 2003.5 Esprit as a keeper.

Does anyone have any pointers on when to track one down other than the obvious Ebay route.

I enjoyed the go cart fun of the Exige, But I am becoming an Old Fart and getting in and out of the little skateboard is undignified at best : )

Any suggestions would be welcome but keep-em clean ...it's a family show.

Regards

Jim
:coolnana:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Wow, awesome! Don't hear that too often (Exige - Esprit).

Good luck! I'll ask Harry and Paul at Viking Motorports when I'm in Ca. next week to see if they know of any cars for you!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Concur on the choice of cars. I think I'd fit in an Exige or Elise plenty good but I'm with ya on the Esprit. Now I just need to get one.....

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,885 Posts
Wait a few months and pick up an Evora instead!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I believe there is a nice one at the dealer in Las Vegas, I believe that is where Geezer just traded his car for an Exige S.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've just gone the other way, selling my S4 and buying an Exige S:panic:

But I can understand why you want to do it the Esprit just looks so stunning even by todays car standards, and as a Grand Tourer it's a better car.

My suggestion is hop over to Lotus Esprit Forum, they have a huge USA following and the members there live, eat and breath Esprits and may be able to help you find one. (Hope posting this doesn't break any forum rules). Not suggesting you leave here merely ask them for advise!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi there all, I am in the mood to sell my 06 Exige and get another Esprit. I have had an Red 95 S4S, a Blue 99' V8 and a Red Special Edition 2002 V8, so I now believe it's time for a 2003.5 Esprit as a keeper.

Does anyone have any pointers on when to track one down other than the obvious Ebay route.

I enjoyed the go cart fun of the Exige, But I am becoming an Old Fart and getting in and out of the little skateboard is undignified at best : )

Any suggestions would be welcome but keep-em clean ...it's a family show.

Regards

Jim
:coolnana:
PM me, I know where there is a mint one, silver with black in N. California. 11K miles. Private sale. I would have bought it, but I needed to trade one of my vehicles and hence I bought the one at the Lotus dealer in Vegas.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Its a beautiful car, I saw it a few months ago before Geezer traded it in.. Really nice car.
Thanks. It runs great. Just had a new high amp alternator installed yesterday and now the thing even starts. I am still waiting to get the front rubber spoiler installed and she should be perfect.

·
98 Esprit V8 Calypso Red
310 Posts
I heard the silver one is not up for sale any more...

BTW...where in So Cal do you live at?

PM me, I know where there is a mint one, silver with black in N. California. 11K miles. Private sale. I would have bought it, but I needed to trade one of my vehicles and hence I bought the one at the Lotus dealer in Vegas.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
isnt the geezer's esprit a maroon color? I think I might have seen it there.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Exige to Esprit

IO think I have found and Esprit I likw so now to sell my Exige
Anyone in the market for an 06 Exige - See for sale section before I put it up on Ebay for $38 Billion.

Regards
Jim
914-329-3222
:coolnana::wave:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.