The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,239 Posts
California Car Covers. Very pleased.

And they will make them custom for any aero mods.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I have the factory indoor cover that my car came with. I had the sector 111 cover for my Elise which was probably a little softer than the factory cover but not as heavy.

·
Registered
7,239 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
I have them too and the Sector cover works fine.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I honestly don't recommend using one.

San
and why would that be :confused:,nothing wrong with an indoor cover,they keep the dust off the car ,get one with a soft inside covering and they dont scratch either :confused:
lotus indoor car cover ftw

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
and why would that be :confused:,nothing wrong with an indoor cover,they keep the dust off the car ,get one with a soft inside covering and they dont scratch either :confused:
lotus indoor car cover ftw
If it's indoor why bother?

I prefer to use a good detail spray with anti-static properties and not bother with a car cover, indoor or out. Two of my three toys are black and it really helps as black can look dirty 30 seconds after your wash it.

San

·
Registered
505 Posts
If it's indoor why bother?

I prefer to use a good detail spray with anti-static properties and not bother with a car cover, indoor or out. Two of my three toys are black and it really helps as black can look dirty 30 seconds after your wash it.

San
because my woodwork shop is next to my garage ,makes your anti static spray worthless,i whip the cover off and im away in 30 secs in the same condition i left it in
plus indoor covers are not just for protection of dust lol :thwack:

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine will be in a garage but I'm in Texas and am really trying to keep it cooler without air conditioning... so wondered if that's possible

1 - 14 of 14 Posts