The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I and another forum member are interested in HKFever's Exige carbon side skirts. Due to the shipping costs the more people that are interested the greater the shipping savings. Cost for the carbon skirts would be $800 plus shipping. These are with glossy finish.

Exige Side Skirts Photo Gallery by HKFEVER at pbase.com

San

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I would be down for a set!

·
Super Moderator
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be down for a set!
Sorry, the idea is that local area persons (So Cal) would save on shipping if one package was sent to one address and then individual members pickup their side skirts. Unless you plan on picking up locally.

San

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
What's the latest news on this? Dreaming of more downforce and aggressive looks... :)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hey Butters, San is going with Reverie skirts. I was hoping to get the skirts along with San to save some shipping but its ok, in this case a group buy won't save us any money and will only prolong the waiting period.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yah, I heard. They are gonna be awesome, I'm sure. I was just really looking forward to HKFEVER's side skirts, I much prefer that design. Post up pics when you all get them installed!

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
The packaging box size is 175cm X 15cm x 35cm. G.W 6Kg.

So you guys can figure out the USPS inland shipping cause from socal to your state.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Yeah I really like the look of HKFEVER's skirts as well, they are absolutely beautiful, and really look like they belong on the car.

Charles: I'll get them from you someday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts