The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't have the article, but in the current issue of EVO, there is a comparison between the Exige, Noble M400, Porsche GT3 RS, and Ferrari Challenge Stradale. I can't wait to read this. My prediction:

1. Noble M400 (can't argue with 401hp/ton in a car weighing not much more than the Exige)
2. Porsche GT3 RS
3. Ferrari Challenge Stradale (don't see how this car will beat the Porsche as the standard GT3 beat the Ferrari in COTY)
4. Lotus Exige (sorry, I love the car, but it is out of its league IMO...much cheaper though). Thrills per dollar it is likely the winner.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
transio said:
In which order? Is this actual or predicted?
Don’t see how the M400 could finish last. That car is brutal… 0-60 3.4 sec handles better than the Noble GTO 3R and has a top speed of 189 Mph. Assuming this is not a luxury item comparison and actually a performance comparison there is no way the Noble should place dead last.

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
The Noble was bumped down because it wasn't as 'engaging' as the earlier Noble 3R, and because of a 'lack of provenance'

All cars scored great praise

Amazing that the Exige costs only a fraction of the others.

Also interesing in the issue is a comparison between the McLaren F1 and the Carrera GT. McLaren takes the cake, even though it's getting a bit long in the tooth

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
transio said:
In which order? Is this actual or predicted?
Actual. Robert already has the mag and is bringing it back for me. When I get it, I can do a scan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts