·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Lotus Sport Exige S Cup 240

One of fourteen cars built for the USA.
Chrome Orange
445mi. Never raced.

Eaton supercharged 1.8 liter Toyota power plant producing 240HP and 174lb-ft of torque. 22 percent increase over the stock assembly. Functional roof scoop feeds air to the intercooler mounted vertically above the engine. Accusump lubrication system, Stage II exhaust system. 6-speed manual transmission with clutch-type limited-slip differential that utilizes removable plates to tune its locking rate. Oehlins two-way adjustable coil-overs with a firmer spring rate and five-way-adjustable stabilizer bar. Lotus Sport forged-aluminum lightweight wheels. Weight reduction includes headlights, interior trim air conditioning and radio. Removeable steering wheel, SCCA compliant roll cage, FIA-certified race seat and six-point harness. FIA-approved fire suppression system and electrical cutoff. 3M clearshield protection. All books and records, never scratched, no paintwork. Includes extra set of new Pagid front and rear pads as well as spare set of new Cup wheels and new slicks. $55,000

Trailex enclosed aluminum trailer also available. $Inquire.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a valid title to the car, I don't know if you would be able to register it for street use or not since I never tried. It might be possible depending on how the people at DMV treat it.

Price reduced to $55,000, these cars had MSRP over $80,000.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
That's a great deal for such a clean Cup IMO. Can attain 255hp with a reflash!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Most states don't require you to present the car when you register it at DMV.
here in AZ when any vehicle comes from out of state, and the title will be transfered to instate, the vehicle must go through a "level 1" inspection before the vehicle can be registered.

This means they must see the car in person at DMV and they look at mirrors and crap like that.

if its not going to be street legal, then its not an issue.

these cup cars wont be street legal in any state as far as i have heard.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts