After reading all the posts on the new Exige, I think I am going to move my deposit for the Elise to the Exige. As far as I know, there is no official word on the Exige coming this way. However, I have no problem waiting another year to find out. Of course, it only makes sense to get the Exige if it is pushing close to 300hp. And I hope the price is about $60K. Otherwise, it would be a hard sell with the Z06 vette coming.