The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am, unfortunately, wrapping up the build for now I offer my superlight GT3 body kit for sale.

Please read carefully:

-This is still "as shipped" new in wooden crate
-Front clam & 1/4 panels, rear clam & 1/4 panels, blanked off engine cover, 2 front fender flares per side (for spares)
-From the original Lotus Motorsport molds that produced the body work for the FIA-GT3 cars
-made in EU (as seen on GT3 show car and the RedBull Exige etc.with addition of front flares)
-100% carbon fiber material
-No inner skins (with the exception of engine cover that is double skinned with foam material for reinforcement)
-Very lightweight and yet rigid. For reference rear clam weighs less than 10lbs!
-Made for racing purposes, finish is not OEM level, recommended a vinyl wrap, clear coating etc.
-Can be adapted for road cars with custom made headlight brackets (not included)
-Will require professional fitment with custom standoff brackets, pins and aerocatches. Provisions on specific locations
-Roof not included
-Front has been widened up further by approximately 80mm per side with removable fender flares (only one set shown)
-Rear clam does NOT include scoop bulge as per the latest GT3 development
-For correct performance the rear will require a rectangular section to be cutout between the tail lights to allow for engine compartment venting
-Will require a single skin Elise style roof, fitment depending on your roll cage configuration
-Inspection panels and side scoops are integrated in front clam and rear 1/4 panels respectively and therefore not required
-Spare parts can be made to order
-Depending on ride height and suspension setup you can run up to an 18x11J wheel with a 305-645 racing slick on the rear and an 17x9J with a 245-620 front with steering lock restriction or modification to the sill

Asking price is $13,000
Can be viewed for a few more weeks in Allen's shop (VSA Motorsports) in LV. Transportation will require a truck. The complete body kit is in a well packed upright wooden crated pallet.

It's a long shot, but thought to advertise it here before I put it in the container
It truly offers a jaw dropping look once fitted to a car with wide track/wheels

Serious inquiries only please. I prefer PM and further email/phone communication.

Thank you

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope I will one day, it has been proven to be a very tough project especially since nearly every part is custom designed and made o_O.
Thank you to both!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts