The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Sadly I can't found something which helps searching through older threads.
I'm actually doing an Honda K20 conversion on my Exige. I've bought the innovative swap mount kit, driveshafts and the MWR swap loom. Perhaps some of you, who has done the conversion, can give me some tipps how I can route the water lines, the engine harness and so on. Some pics will be great!

Thanks!

Sven

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Hello!

Sadly I can't found something which helps searching through older threads.
I'm actually doing an Honda K20 conversion on my Exige. I've bought the innovative swap mount kit, driveshafts and the MWR swap loom. Perhaps some of you, who has done the conversion, can give me some tipps how I can route the water lines, the engine harness and so on. Some pics will be great!

Thanks!

Sven

San

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Sadly most of the pics doesn't work and the K24 is slightly different to the K20.

Sven

·
Registered
159 Posts
the K24 is slightly different to the K20.
Not enough to be unusable. The wiring is different in mostly the pins, not the routing.
The water lines is pretty basic. Plumb the heater core lines to the coolant line that runs along the "front" of the engine, and the lower coolant port on the head. The radiator lines go to the thermostat and the larger head coolant port. Ideally, you run a ktuned coolant port so you can angle it the way you need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
Plumb the heater core lines to the coolant line that runs along the "front" of the engine, and the lower coolant port on the head.
[/QUOTE]
You mean the right one to the front cooler line and the other one (left side) with the bleeding nipple to the head?

Can you say something about the wiring loom? Is there a need to drill another hole?

·
Registered
888 Posts
I made a thread 2 years ago about my setup with elise K20. Just track my profil you may find something. Start by the end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts