The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I'm not sure if it speaks more to the quality of your video (very clean!), or to the quality of current driving SIMS, but viewing this on my iPhone I wasn't sure if this was real (or was it memorex), I had to play it on a big screen to be sure! Looks like a great new track.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No aftermarket mods, just track pack and pretty much stock. Still need to work on tire pressures (running stock 26/29 which ends up miles too high) and shock settings (needs more trail brake rotation). Initial bar setting of middle front I believe feels good. What an awesome track car. Had it for a month now. May seem crazy but I sold my GT3, bought this. Way more fun to drive. Heading to Pacific Raceways tomorrow. Hopefully the rain will let up. If anyone else out there has an Aim Solo on the same tracks let me know and we can share data.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Very cool. This is my new favorite track.

I'd post my lap videos, but they look basically the same, except for some reason mine seem to be about 10 seconds longer.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Why is it necessary to leave trees any where near a race track? Did I even see one that had a tire wall stacked in front of it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just FYI to anyone going to the Ridge worried about the trees. They seem to make it better every time I go. Front straight now has high jersey barrier which seperates you better and away from one of the trees they left I believe. Also there was one section were there was a tree as well as turn station in the wrong place. They got rid of that tree and moved the turn station. They keep making is safer as they get comments.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Sweet. Gotta make it out there one of these days!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good driving! Looks like a pretty fun track!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts