The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD***

I have an aftermarket (eliseparts.com) Exige mohawk style hard top for sale. It is in good shape (no cracks, crazing, etc). Paint is also in good shape. These usually go for over $1700 new, but since I don't have the seals, bolts, or brackets for it, I'm selling this one for $700 obo (+shipping). Use the seals and hardware off your stock top, and save a ton of cash in upgrading your Exige to a mohawk top.

The only reason I'm selling is because I decided to go in a different direction with my car.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Does anyone have pics of the eliseparts roof installed?

Is it an exact (or close) copy of the factory full Mohawk?

I know the roof Yoram sold recently was different.

And how well should CO match from one batch to the next? I know it's a multi layer paint and those can be tough to match.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is this the same one that yoram sold a while back? Does it have cut outs for the roll cage? If it does, I may be interested

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Is this the same one that yoram sold a while back? Does it have cut outs for the roll cage? If it does, I may be interested

Not the same end user that purchased the one that Yoram had and sold twice in a month. Also doesn't look like the same roof. I'm hoping that it's not.

I found the last listing for that roof but can't seem to link to it from the mobile app.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I did not get this one from yoram. I bought this one about 3 years ago but never installed it. There are no roll cage cut outs on this top. Here are pics of the underside of the top so you can see there none there.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*** SALE PENDING ***

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
**SOLD**

1 - 10 of 10 Posts