The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies for my first post being a request. I'm really stuck, I need a front left hand indicator lamp, even the lense would suffice. I don't mind if it is second hand or new.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm on the same boat as you. I have been looking for the part since January. I have placed orders from two dealerships with no concrete date on delivery from lotus. Let me know if you have any luck.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Now at least I know the right forum to post in when I'm looking for parts!

As lt1_fd3s pointed out, there is a link to a post about fixing the front indicator lights due to the broken clip which appears to be a known issue. Haven't tried it out yet but will do it this weekend probably.

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, I have phoned Lotus, phoned dealers everywhere. I was thinking of putting in the effort to even build my own replacements lamps. Was hoping somebody would even be making after market lamps. If someone on the forum who tracks their car, would donate(i'd still pay) I would make a replacement cover to cover the gap.
I just need it to pass my NCT (national car test, like MOT in the UK). I am off the road at the moment, driving another 2 door car a 2006 Ford KA.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Anyone found any new indicator lamps? I need one for my passenger side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts