The Lotus Cars Community banner

181 - 200 of 3054 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
speedyK said:
Enough of these shiney cars!

Mrd06's is particularly stunning – as long as he doesn't drive it for more than a few hundred yards (I know from my own experience of black cars).

Just in case anyone sholuld get the impression that we all keep our Exige as mere "garage jewellery", here are a couple of shots of mine at a wet airfield day yesterday :D :up:

Love THESE pics speedyK! Driven not polished:up:

I've got the same wheels on my Elise (in shiny silver:huh: ), but working on "powdercoating" them as we speak (new pads + back to back to back track days)
Jeff

·
Registered
259 Posts
Exige From Outer Space!

This one made me smile. The car matches the glass on a game I have from the '70s. Now if it were just Krypton Green... :D

space.jpg

·
Registered
518 Posts
Angelo,

Saw the post on exiges.com that Santa brought you this car. How's it holding up on track??

·
Registered
6 Posts
mevistox5 said:
Angelo,

Saw the post on exiges.com that Santa brought you this car. How's it holding up on track??

still getting my head around it Nico...only been out on 2 test days so far...a bit daunting with the TC, sequential box, and grip levels...but getting there...i'd better...first race not so far off

·
Registered
107 Posts
ms355 said:
I like the pictures; they tell you something about the aerodynamics of the car.
Yes, it was quite interesting to observe the flow lines over the whole of the bodywork. I studied it in detail back in the comfort of my garage – even down to the disruption caused by my having the driver's window down by a few centimeters!
:up:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Mrhatmostly, is that the before and after effect on the S1?
I like it!!
I've been thinking of a custom "track" paint job for my S1. Maybe next time I respay I'll go a little wild with the color scheme. :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Finally... I got mine!

A modern take on a classic theme:

·
Registered
601 Posts
cgomez said:
A modern take on a classic theme:
Car looks great! Is that magnetic blue? Please post more photos or link to .mac homepage.

·
Registered
269 Posts
More pics (Its Laser Blue and the stripe is Lotus' Chrome Orange):

181 - 200 of 3054 Posts